2010-06-29

내 꿈의 사람 (Man of My Dreams)

Say hi to my snow prince ! Heo Young Saeng, a member of SS501 just like Kim Hyung Joon, that baby face. Let see, what so special about this Young Saeng. Erm .. he looks more matured than Kim Hyung Joon, of course. His style so simple but trendy. His hair style not very extremely stylish but suits for him. One thing that special about Young Saeng is when he starts smiling. That smile successfully melted my heart and inflame my loves. Young Saeng is shorter than Kim Hyung Joon but he looks taller if he wore a white suite or black suite. I'm falling for him since I watched them (SS501) at their Deja Vu MV at YouTube. Wow ! He's totally awesome and i do admiring him since then. I hope someday soon I'll meet him whether in their showcase in Malaysia or in Korea. I'll look after him. If god's willing, then I'll do. What I want to say to him is 'saranghaeyo, Young Saeng' ... and I want to gives him something special. Its a secret. Just wait & see to know what is it. Hope my wishes come true.
His name Kim Hyung Joon, a little brother to Kim Hyun Joong, the leader of SS501. There's some words that can describing Hyung Joon character and his personality. That words is 'baby face & cool'. He is the handsome guy I've never met before. Hyung Joon is quite funny, cute, adorable, gentleman, cool, good looking and he is my ideal royal prince. It would be nice if we could meet each other or contacting each other and become a friends, a good friends. My wish is, i hope someday soon I'll found him. I will keep waiting for this royal prince as long his loves is mine. Kim Hyung Joon, saranghaeyo ! I'll be waiting for you at here.


His name is Yoon Doo Joon / Du Jun, leader of B2ST/BEAST. To me, Du Jun is quite cute and has a good looking. Du Jun is one of my ideal man. I like when he singing, i love his way smile over his fans and his jokes. He likes to make a jokes with his friends. Well, what so special about Du Jun till I'm falling for him ? Erm ... I don't know, maybe his characters made me fall in love with guys like Du Jun. He's friendly and sweet person to me. Besides that, I like the way he looking at someone. WoW ! Sooo cute and handsome. I love Du Jun forever & always. Hope someday soon we'll meet again.



*Du Jun, Hyung Joon & Young Saeng, saranghaeyo ! Till we meet again in the future 8)
Take care & wish you all best of luck in your career. Make sure you come to Malaysia ... Someday soon my dreams come true !

*Du Jun oppa, bye bye ! See you again next time.
*Kim Hyung Joon oppa, hope we could meet someday soon.
*Young Saeng oppa, keep waiting for me & I'll be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment