2010-06-14

Dreams

Everybody has their own dreams so am i. My biggest dream is to be happy forever after with the loved one, my family of course. If they feel happy then i'll feel the same way as well. My others dream is i want to be who i wanna be and nobody can stop me to do so. Also I hope someday there is a love for me from someone who loves me. I'll make sure those dreams will come true not a illusions anymore.
I want to design my own luxurious house, own a luxury car, has a lot of money, have own restaurant, boutique, cake house& bakery's and so on. Of course for achieving that all i've to study hard from now on and become a successful woman. I will makes my parent's proud of me. I love them so much. May god blessing both of them because they are the best parent's in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment