2010-06-27

Doo Joon, Dong Woon, Yo Seob oppa

W0W ! W0w ! I really enjoyed last night showcase. They did it great and the fans are enjoying the showcase. Wah ! At last, I've met them all face-to-face especially Doo Joon oppa, Yo Seob oppa and Dong Woon oppa. Three handsome guys from Korea that I loved came to Malaysia and this is the best moment ever for me. Huh, I can't stop thinking about them. The way they smiled to their fans uh really charming and sooooo cute. I do not miss the opportunity to record all their performances. Later, I will uploading those video and their pictures as well. Am I dreaming ? Went for the 'B2ST/BEAST' showcase ? Uh .. this is great ! Totally awesome. I really excited standing in front of them during the autograph sessions. My heart beats faster because that was my first time met korean boys. I've never been met with people like them soo myself really enjoyed the showcase.

'B2ST/BEAST' love you, oppa 8) Thanks for coming and I hope this is not the last appearance from you guys. Make sure you come again to Malaysia and held another showcase for fans in Kuala Lumpur. You all done great and my day was completed with you guys. I liked Doo Joon eyes and his smile. I liked Dong Woon style and his way. I liked Yo seob smile and his dancing step. This is 'DOUBLE WOW' ! Well I guess I've to wait for another ten years to meet with them again. Now, my detention time is begin. My concentration only in study because I promised already. But that's okay. May be someday soon, I'll be in Korea. I would like to further my studies there. This showcase really gives the big impact to me. I couldn't forget them ever. By the way, I really excited and I bought some 'B2ST/BEAST' merchandise. B2ST file and Doo Joon phone stripe. I got B2ST t-shirt and Shock of the new era B2ST.

Today there will be an autograph sessions at One Utama by 5 pm. Who didn't get a chance for the autograph sessions last night can come over to One Utama to meet them, the 'B2ST/BEAST' boys. I already got what I want so that's enough for me. And I think I can keep waiting for meet them again. But now, I have to forget everything that relates with K-POP or korean boys or even their country, Korea. This is for temporary only, after the detention time is get to the end for the next ten years. Well, that is small matter for me. I can do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment