2010-06-21

B2ST/BEAST here i come

Yippie !! This is amazzzzzzzing !!!! Totally amazing ! W0W ! Like a dream but this is a reality :) Hard to believe but this is a miracle ! At last the opportunity is mine and I'll never let it go. I've been waiting for this opportunity and at last it belongs to me. I'm sooooo happy and happy. Right now, I can not stop smiling :D Well, thanks to her for creates this opportunity for me. It has been a years I'm waiting for this moment. She told me that I've to buy first BEAST cd's for the tics with BEAST t-shirt and the price is RM 120. I got shocked ! What ? RM120, that's a lot of money. But I won't hesisstate this golden opportunity because it once in my life. Eventhough I've to used my own savings money but its worthless. I couldn't wait for this saturday because it will be my happier day ever :D I love BEAST ! I love B2ST ! Yay, yippie ! Hip Hip Hooray ! This is fun and totally great. I hope there is a cd's for me. Please,please.. I really want to meet them all even for a once ! Hey girls, please contacting me as soon as possible ...... I couldn't wait !! B2ST/BEAST, here i come to you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment