2010-06-21

BEAST in MalaYsia

Beast will be here on 26th June 2010 for their album promotion and concert ! Gosh ! This is amazing, at last Beast will be here in Malaysia for their fans in Asia. But now, Beast in Philipine for the same reasons as well. Too bad I'm not going for the showcase because I couldn't. Yeah ! This is my golden opportunity to meet them all but it looks like there is no chances for me to go there. Well, there's a lot of opportunities for me someday. What I've to do is just be patient. Five handsome guys from Korea will be here in my country, this is really shocked me out. Lee Ki Kwang, Yang Yoseob, Yoon Doo Joon, Son Dong Woon, Hyeon Seung and Joon Hyeong are my types. This is gonna be fun and double W0W !! I hope their Cd's will be selling in Malaysia because I really want to get those Cd's eventhough I've seen already their video clips in Youtube. I want to collect their Cd's, autograph, pictures and so on. I'm just hoping I've a free tics for that showcase but unfortunately i don't have any tics. Maybe next time I'll get that chances. Wishing them all, the 'B2ST/BEAST' boys all the best and goodluck for their showcase coming soon in Malaysia. You're known as 'B2ST/BEAST' because you're the best ! Hope that showcase will be the best performances for you guys and your fans in Asia country. Goodluck for the next showcase too that will be in Japan !!! Saranghaeyo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment