2010-06-23

waiting for the cd's and confirmation

yup ! I'm waiting for the cd's from my friends and i hope she has those cd's for me. I worry if my father will not allow me to go 0_0 Maybe right now she already has those 'Beast' tickets and I can't cancel it just like that. No matter what, i'm going to the showcase eventhough i've to begging from them. I couldn't wait for that moment. That day gonna be my happiest day ever. And perharps that day is the day for me to go out with friends because i promised already. To my daddy, i hope he have the answer for me as soon as possible. I really want to know his decisions by tonight or tomorrow. I hope i can go out this saturday 0_T erm ... my heart beats faster and i'm really scare .. wondering what will be the answer for me... yes or no ... this is things makes me feel crazy and my hand is shaking !!! 'Beast' virus infecting me ^_^ waiting for her get to online.. i want to chat with her about this ... come on, get online facebook now. i'm waiting...waiting....and waiting .....

No comments:

Post a Comment