2010-06-27

SS501 Deja Vu



Annyong Haseyo SS501 Oppa !

Ah ha ! After this I'm waiting for special appearance from SS501 8) Double S & Double WOW ! If 'B2ST/BEAST' showcase done well, I'm sure SS501 can did it well. Both of this group, 'B2ST/BEAST' and SS501 are the best. I love them. In this SS501, I would like to meet Kim Hyun Joong, leader of this group, Kim Kyu Jung, Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Joon. But I love Kim Hyung Joon and Young Saeng more than I love the other members. They quite cute and handsome. They got a good looking and I like their group style. Stylish but simple and adoreable 8)

I just can't thinking and wondering what if I get a chance to meet them someday. May be I'll be more craziest than ever. I'm sure my heart beats faster and faster. One of my dream has successfully achieved. And right this moment, I want to stay away from all this. Erm ... temporary only 8) I hope I could meet with SS501 just like I met 'B2ST/BEAST'. Just hoping, there's no wrong hoping something right ? Well, when I get a chance to meet them someday, I want to give them all a gifts. Even a small gifts so they'll remember their fans in Malaysia. I didn't get a chance to give anything to 'B2ST/BEAST' but I'll make sure someday soon, few years ahead, I'll give them all a gifts. To all 6 members.

SS501 ! What a unique name ! I fallen in love with this group since I heard and saw their Deja Vu and Unlock MV songs at YouTube. Young Saeng is sooooo cute and I like the way he smile to his fans. Adoreable ! That's the suitable word for Young Saeng which is describes his way. And a words that can describing Kim Hyung Joon personality, lil brother to Kim Hyun Joong, are sexy dance steps ! Uh~ I like to watch they practicing for their show on YouTube. My favorite MV of SS501 is Deja Vu, Unlock, Ur man and Fighter. SS501 is awesomes group ! I wish someday soon they will be here in Malaysia and I'll never let this opportunity gone. In that case, I've to wait and I'm willing to wait even for another ten years.

Since I fallen in love with korean boys, K-POP artist, I started like their country, Korea. But actually, I like Seoul, Korea. Where ever it is, the place is still in Korea. Someday soon, I'll be there in Korea. Believe it or not, just believe it 8) Okay, till then. Young Saeng, Kim Hyung Joon, saranghaeyo oppa. Wish you SS501 all the best and good luck in your career. Saranghaeyo !

No comments:

Post a Comment