2010-06-23

Dilemma

oh no ! What i'm gonna do now ? My heat is dup dap dup dap non-stop since few hours ago. I am really concerned about something 0_0 How do i explain to them ?? If they are angry with me ? Oh .. This is really bad ! I am also going to be light because i do not want to cheat them. I hope they let me go to the concert later ... heart beats faster when i think about it ! This is the only opportunity that I have and i won't let it go. I'm begging, please let me go to the concert because this is the only opportunity that i have. This opportunity will not come for the second time. That is why i want to go though this only once. I will discuss with them properly as soon as possible about this and i hope they allow me to go to the concert. If possible before the ticket is on me ^_0 I will try to talk with them and excesssive. Please don't break my heart ! I'm willing to sacrifice anything for the concert eventhough i have to use my own money to pay back him. Wish me a good luck okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment