2010-06-25

Tomorrow

salam xD

Yippie ! I'm so happy today. I can't wait for tomorrow, my happiest day. 'Beast/B2ST' here i come. Oh ya ! Thank god daddy reminds me to tell my mother about this. Huh, if not I'm not going ! And that will makes me cry. My mother still sleeping right now and I don't want to disturbing her. She's tired, let she get her rest. Maybe this evening I will tell her about my plan and I hope she'll agree. Please, I can't turn it back right now. I already tell my friend that I'll be going to that showcase with her and I don't want to break my promises. Promise is promise !

Erm ..which one is better, wear a t-shirt and vest @ purple dress ? But I think its better if I just wearing a t-shirt without vest. Dress .. not really suitable for this showcase 0-0 well, I'll ask my sister opinion later. Right now, I've to tell my mother about this. Huh .. I have a bad feeling but she have to know it. Just wish me a good luck.

I hope tomorrow is the best day ever for me to feel and enjoying this life. I will take care of myself while being there tomorrow. Erm .. I'm lil bit nervous and scared but at the same time I feel great and I couldn't wait that day. We still have time, less than 24 hours for that event. WoW ! I never feel like this before. Really excited and enjoying this moment. Tomorrow I want to borrow my sisters phone and my mother digital camera 0_x I guess see you later. Got something to do .. Chiao !

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment