2010-06-21

i'm waiting for SS501

SS501 ! Love SS501 ! Another group that I am interested is SS501 from South Korea. Their leader is Kim Hyun Joong and and the members of this five handsome guys are Kim Hyung Joon, Park Jungmin, Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jung and Kim Hyun Joong as the leader of their group. They are quite popular with songs such as Fighter, Deja Vu, I'm your man, Snow Prince, Unlock and Love like this. Kim Hyun Joong has starred drama series Boys Over Flower that shown on television. In Korea, this group often venture into acting and hosting besides being a famous rock band in the world. All members of this group have distinctive looks and they are the best. Their songs have made me fall in love with SS501 and inflame my heart warm. Not only fell in love with their songs, but I fell in love with this five handsome guys especially with Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Joon. If they come to Malaysia, I'm the first person to shout joy. That is why I want to study abroad and may be in Korea because I want to meet them face-t0-face. But that's not the main reasons I went Korea, I went there for further studies and not for fun. If there is a chance that I will find them there. By the way, all the best of luck for them and have a nice day :D oppa, saranghaeyo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment